We familiarize you with:
· All assemblies/units, all axles, fifth wheels and the SAF INTEGRAL technology
· Working with the SAF-HOLLAND website and service literature
· Overview of the spare parts, assignment to the corresponding axle types
· Possibilities of service and repair along with guarantee processing
· Introduction to trailer disc brakes
· Error analysis and error rectification in special applications
· Mechanical and Air Suspension Systems
· Practical decision guidance: which brake is required for a specific application?
· Identifying system associated correlations
· Performing active group work on models and their evaluation
This course is particularly suitable for:
Executives, employees and mechanics in repair shops and customer service.
The course is limited to about twenty participants.